Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Do you use Poshmark?

So I created a Poshmark account a year ago and listed one item. A pair of shoes. Listing those shoes made me realize a couple things. First, it's really hard to take good pictures on my phone. And second, everyone who is out there blogging must have an amazing camera. Sadly, my shoes did not sell. (I told myself it was because poshmark was so new, not because my picture was so bad).


But today, I took some pictures of a few items I had sitting in my closet. Purchases that I thought were too good to pass up at the time (coach shoes on clearance)? Had to have them. Never mind they were in a bright green color. Wearing them even a few times would get me my money's worth. Sadly, I have only worn them once to date. In their defense, they are pretty cute and I do love bright colored shoes.



However, I needed to make room in my closet for yesterday's purchase. My closet space is small, my friend. 

I drove to the outlets yesterday and snatched up two pairs of Cole Haan shoes on clearance! Specifically, one pair of low open toe nude wedges, perfect for summer, and a great pair of comfortable sandals. Jackpot! And since I am a planner, I was already looking for good sandals for our trip to Poland this summer! yay! How could I turn that down? You're right. I couldn't.




So if you are on poshmark, check out my small (for the moment) shop on the website. My poshmark account is called @marsh.


~C

No comments:

Post a Comment