Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

The Dry Shampoo for you

So I've been using dry shampoo for a few years. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out. Get yourself to the store now and buy it!! But seriously, it's a great product to have on hand. There is no way I can wash my hair every other day, much less every other morning. I have to be at work by 7:30 am which I think is the crack of dawn, and some days I just can't wake myself up any earlier than 6:35. Wimpy, I know. 


However, I hate greasy hair. Ew. So for that 2nd or 3rd day of non washing (or even 4th for some of you out there, we know who you are) there is a great invention called dry shampoo. I have tried a few different brands, from expensive to mid range. But my greatest find recently was the following: Pssst Dry Shampoo. Purchased right at my convenient and local CVS.


I kid you not, this product was around $5 at CVS. And I found it after looking at the beauty product place next door where the guy told me that the best dry shampoo would cost me $25 and only last 5 times. Um, no thank you, sir. So, here you go. Spray, let sit for a few minutes, then comb through. Beautiful! (Sidenote, I have light hair so I am not sure if it blends in well with very dark hair, but I read great reviews on it before purchasing.)


Here is a link to Amazon if you can't find it at CVS: Psssst Dry Shampoo


Happy Monday!


~C

No comments:

Post a Comment